Monday, December 31, 2018

❄Day 31 - #Goodreads #Challenge for #BestBooksof2018!! #Blogmas of 2018 #booklovers #HAPPYNEWYEAR #bookworms #booknerds #bloggers #books❄

The Last Day of Blogmas! 

I can't believe it is over already. 
Seems like it just started! 
Well, in our final day of Blogmas we get to tell you about our Goodreads Challenge. 

Learn more about  Blogmas at @ BewareoftheReader Blog - HERE!

Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 12 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 13 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 14 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 15 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 16 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 17 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 18 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 19 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 20 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 21 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 22 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 23 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 24/26 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 25/27 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 28 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 29 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 30 of Blogmas - HERE!







74 Books!! YAY!! 

I originally started at 35 because of school, then I upped it around August to 50 and when I was getting close to reaching that in October I upped it again 65 and left it there. I just wasn't sure with the last semester if I would even get to read a book. As it turned out I did and it worked out well!



Here are all the books I have read:














































































There you have it!
All the books I have read for 2018! 


I hope to reach 50  books this year, as my semesters are going to be more intense than my previous semesters. So I might not reach it this year. Only time will tell! 


I also reviewed 59 books this year on the blog. Not all of the books were from this year but I posted the reviews this year on the blog. I think that was pretty good!  





How many books are you hoping to read this year?


8 comments:

  1. What an awesome reading year, Mary! That's so great that you were able to read more than you thought you would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite impressive to deal with all the work at school plus read that many books! You have some great titles for sure. Happy New Year and happy 2019 reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to crush your challenge! I love when I surpass my own expectations. Good luck with your challenge next year, and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure was a great year for you in reading. And we have read a lot of the same authors and books. Good luck with next year's challenge and have a safe and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for rocking your GoodReads challenge! I purposely lowered my number for 2018 to take the pressure off reading and meeting a number. I set it at 50 and ending up reading 74. I'll probably do something similar for 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to Ready Player One! I really did enjoy that book. Lets hope for lots of great books this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did fantastic with your Goodreads challenge! It looks like you picked some great books to read as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of books you been through. I plan to read a few but not more than 10 books.. not counting the finance or recipe ones

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang