Monday, December 17, 2018

❄Day 17 - #Blogmas!! My #Worst #Reads of 2018!! #BestBooksof2018!! #booklovers #bookworms #books❄



Happy Day 17 Of #Blogmas!


Today is about New Authors Read in 2018!
BUT
I want to pick a new category - Like my worst books of 2018. I have spotlighted quite a few books and most to all of them were new to me authors. But what about those books that were...Just not right? Well, those are the ones I want to talk about today.



If you would like to take part in Blogmas check out the starting post over @ BewareoftheReader - HERE! 

Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 12 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 13 of Blogmas - HERE!

Day 14 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 15 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 16 of Blogmas - HERE!



Here are two of those books and why they just weren't up to par this year:




I was going to do two separate posts on this topic then thought that I would just have my most disliked of 2018. And I can tell you I really disliked these two. Hater was just a dumb guy that whined 90% of the book and then was a killer through this epidemic that turns people into killing machines...Ughh bad. Don't get this one and you will save yourself a headache. 






One: This one was horrible. Two: I think this has been my lowest rated book all year of all the books I have read (70 so far). So it's a winner in that respect. SO much about this was just DUMB. The writing, the premise of the whole story, the way it was delivered, yikes! I can't stand this book and has made me avoid this author like the plague. Don't get this one either and save all your eye rolls for a book that is more worthy of it. 


Here are a few more that were on the naughty list:



This is me wanting to read something else by these authors!



What is your "Worst" read in 2018?




4 comments:

  1. Haven't come across any bad ones this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never finish books that aren't working for me, so I never find myself in this situation. I am glad to say I have not read either of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hater was very poor. I read that years ago and hated all the whining too! I DNFed it pretty quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read either of these books. I am not a fan of whiny characters, so I definitely would have give up on Hater as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang