Thursday, December 13, 2018

❄Day 13 - #Blogmas!! Favorite #Fantasy Book of 2018!! #BestBooksof2018!! #booklovers #books❄

















Happy Day 13 of #Blogmas!


If you would like to take part in Blogmas check out the starting post over @ BewareoftheReader - HERE! 

Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!

Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!

Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!


Today is all about my favorite Fantasy/PNR book..





I do read both of these genres, but today I am spotlighting a Fantasy minus the romance. Well, there might be a little romance in this one but just the beginning of it, not really a lot of it to make you squirm. This was more about the fantasy of what she could do.



She doesn't know it in the beginning but she is in a special facility that deals with this sort of thing. But, she isn't talking - until one day - SHE IS



This has my vote for best Fantasy for 2018:






If you haven't read it - you should! It was an amazing book and well written. 

Check out my review - HERE!



What's your Fantasy/PNR book?



5 comments:

  1. Haven't read any notable fantasy books this year yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'd grab this just because of the spectacular cover and intriguing title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only read a handful of fantasy books this year, but I had two 5-star reads: Two Dark Reigns and Into the Bright Unknown. I have been committed to finishing series, but not really starting new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only read two this year along with a few short stories so picking out A Dance With Dragons wasn't a hard choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang