Saturday, December 22, 2018

❄Day 22 - #Blogmas!! #Best Cliffhanger of 2018!! #BestBooksof2018!! #booklovers #bookworms #booknerds #books❄






















Welcome to Day 22 of Blogmas!
Today we are talking about Best Cliffhanger!



If you would like to take part in Blogmas check out the starting post over @ BewareoftheReader - HERE! 

Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 12 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 13 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 14 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 15 of Blogmas - HERE!

Day 16 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 17 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 18 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 19 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 20 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 21 of Blogmas- HERE!


There are lots of series books out there with cliffhangers but my favorite was:






YEP, YOU GUESSED IT!








This book has made MANY of the BEST's list this year for me.














There you have it, as I am sure you guessed!


What is your Best Cliffhanger?



3 comments:

  1. A few series in manga or anime if it counts.. such big cliff hangers in noragami

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes!!! I loved Sadie too and that ending is kind of an open ending. We think the worst but hope for the best. Perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You call it the best cliffhanger, I call it RUDE! It fit the story, but I am super greedy and not knowing what happened was painful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang