Wednesday, December 19, 2018

❄Day 19 - #Blogmas!! #BestCovers of 2018!! #BestBooksof2018!! #booklovers #bookworms #booknerds #books❄






















Day 19 of Blogmas is BEST COVERS!! 




If you would like to take part in Blogmas check out the starting post over @ BewareoftheReader - HERE! 

Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 12 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 13 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 14 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 15 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 16 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 17 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 18 of Blogmas - HERE!

This list is getting long...


I am really going to enjoy this day as I really love a good cover. Why not? An author that has a great cover is smart. We most times judge a book by it's cover. You can say whatever you want but 9 times out of 10 we do. So with that said I like this day as I really, really enjoy a great cover!





So here are some of the covers I love this year!



























So there you have it, a lot of my cover loves this year!


What is your BEST COVER of the year?



5 comments:

  1. Oh my, The Dead House cover is very atmospheric. Same with Hiding. Cassandra Clare always seems to have stellar covers. And I feel like you’re the lone wolf who loves that Shatter Me cover. LOL Most fans of series seem to abhor that cover and prefer the one that matches the later books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death by the river , city of ghosts ..really stuck an image in my head

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover of Fury Born is quite striking. I like that kind of design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Furyborn was a beautiful cover too. Sadie is great as well. I like that they obscured her face, because she was a little bit of a mystery herself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite cover in your choices today is Sadie. I love the drawing, the simplicity of the cover and the unique touch of red.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang