Sunday, December 30, 2018

❄Day 30 - My #Best #Blogger Picks for #Blogmas!! of 2018!! #BestBooksof2018!! #booklovers #bookworms #booknerds #bloggers #books❄























The Last TWO days of #Blogmas are HERE! 
OH NO!


Learn more about  Blogmas at @ BewareoftheReader Blog - HERE!

Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 12 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 13 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 14 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 15 of Blogmas - HERE!

Day 16 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 17 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 18 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 19 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 20 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 21 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 22 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 23 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 24/26 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 25/27 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 28 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 29 of Blogmas - HERE!

Today is Best Blogger!

OMG, there are so many WONDERFUL BLOGGERS Out there! It is really hard picking only one or a few for that matter. I think we are all wonderful and I just want to say that you do a great job. 




I have my Top 5 blogs that I go to almost daily (as long as I have the time) to do so. They are my go to blogs. I need to expand my list cause there isn't as many on here as I would like. I hope to expand this coming year! 





#5
Delighted Reader & Gregs Book Haven (Tied)


I am in love with the different books Delighted Reader reviews and I love Gregs Movies That Suck Posts! They both bring joy into my life.






#4
We Live and Breathe Books

 photo banner.png

Always has a really cool discussion every week and I love it. I also love her mini reviews!






#3
Chuckles Book Cave

Reads A LOT of the books I want to read (horror) wise and I look forward to going to see what's cooking there. 







#2
Caffeinated Reviewer

She is amazing and has a wonderful blog with blogger tips and lots of audiobook reviews that I love! Plus she holds The Sunday Post!






#1
Beware of the Reader

 photo b2d77b9e-1452-4227-a063-226161addc9b.jpg

Sophie has helped me on a personal level and she always nice, like always - can she be mean? I doubt it. She has wonderful reviews and her Instagram pictures are AMAZING! I love her blog!








These are my go-to bloggers and I thank you all for being wonderful and some of you helping me in my time of need. Thank you for being you!




Happy New Year!!!



4 comments:

  1. Aw I love these blogs (and thank you for the shout out)!! Also- thank you for all the shares on Twitter! You rock. :)

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm crying over here! I think I gasped when I saw my name. I really appreciate the love and I have nothing but love back to you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are also some of my favorites. Happy New Year Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, you are so kind! I'm really honoured to be chosen! I have so much enjoyed interacting with you especially during Blogmas and will be lurking around your blog a lot next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang