Monday, December 3, 2018

❄Day #3 - #Blogmas!! Best #Cried #BestofBooks2018!! #bookbloggers #readersofYA❄


A happy third day of Blogmas to you!!!
For today I am spotlighting the Best "Cried" book for my #BestofBooks2018!!


If you would like to take part in Blogmas click - HERE!

Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!



I can honestly say I don't have one. That doesn't mean there isn't one out there. Just that I have yet to find a book that has made me cry. I have come close and that is the one that I will spotlight with you.


The book that almost made me cry is:




There is a surreal moment in here where one sister takes the other sisters place - A true moment of sisterly love that literally - 

BROKE MY HEART.


Like fell to the floor yelling -------- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


You can read my review - HERE!


That was this years closest that I have come to wanting to cry from a book. 

Maybe because I have lost my own sister this year that it affected me that way. Maybe because I can understand that kind of love. Maybe just cause the writing gave me the feels. Maybe I just loved that part so much. 

Anyway, that is my pick for this day!



Was there a book that made you cry this year? 


13 comments:

  1. Good luck with blogmas! A book has never made me cry, either. I don’t know why. Maybe I don’t read the right kind of books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in the same boat then! =) I haven't cried from one yet.

      Delete
  2. I cry ALL THE TIME when I am reading. I tried to pick books, where there were many sad tears, but I cry when I am really happy with what is happening in a book too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do that. Maybe I just don't read the kinds of books that would have me do that.

      Delete
  3. I think I cry over a book about once a month so I'd have a tough time with this question for a different reason- narrowing it down to one book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really and here I am dry eyed. I would love to know a few of those teary ones.

      Delete
  4. Oh Mary I can understand why this would nearly make you cry! Anyway adding to my TBR and thank you for playing along once more! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this blogmas. It is a lot of fun for me and have a few more posts ahead of schedule so it is all good!

      Delete
  5. I've read a few that made me cry over the years but none this year so I had to change the topic again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to know what books! I can't seem to jerk a tear out of my eye with a book. I don't know why...

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a busy time of year for all. Including the blogsphere. There's a touching book this year.. one about a rescue cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize blogmas was such a big thing till this prompt. It's been so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang