Friday, December 14, 2018

❄Day 14 - #Blogmas!! #Favorite Indie #Author of 2018!! #BestBooksof2018!! #booklovers #books❄






















Happy 2 WEEKS of #Blogmas!!

If you would like to take part in Blogmas check out the starting post over @ BewareoftheReader - HERE! 


Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!

Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!

Day 12 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 13 of Blogmas - HERE!



I am out of SCHOOOOOOLLLLL!! Finals are over and I can spend some time doing all the things I have neglected this week -- i.e. - getting to comment back! So watch out!

For today's topic, it is Favorite Indie Author! Well, that is a tough one for me. There are several authors that could be indie and I wouldn't know it. I never really check or care. I always just care about a good story. It doesn't matter if that is a big publisher or little one. I also am a cover whore. Gotta have a good cover or most times I won't even give the book a second chance. That is another issue I need to work on. 

So there you have it. I love a good book cover. Sorry, it's just how I am. Anywho, I choose this as my Indie Author because I have read his book and really enjoyed it this year. It was pretty well written and totally creepy (which I loved) and I enjoyed it. 


My Favorite Indie Author for #Blogmas is:




Finn Bell

He writes a great thriller!

There is my pick for today.



Who is your pick?



3 comments:

  1. Dead lemons indeed sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my reads are Indie and it is hard to even pick a top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha this was a hard choice for me today as I read so many indie authors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang