Thursday, December 27, 2018

❄Day 25/27 - #Blogmas!! #Best #Female MC & #Secondary #Character of 2018!! #BestBooksof2018!! #booklovers #bookworms #booknerds #books❄
























Happy Day 25/27 of Blogmas to you!
Best Female Main Character
&
Best Female Secondary Character!




Learn more about  Blogmas at @ BewareoftheReader's Blog - HERE! 

Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 12 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 13 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 14 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 15 of Blogmas - HERE!

Day 16 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 17 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 18 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 19 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 20 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 21 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 22 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 23 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 24/26 of Blogmas - HERE!


Today is best Female Character for 2018 and I have my pick!



So for Best Female Character in a book for me is:

Gina/Gwen from Stillhouse Lake!


She is BADASS! She is a strong female character, relatable, believeble and kickass. She doesn't wait for things to happen - she is ready for them. She is a strong mother and doesn't take bullcrap. I loved reading about her in both Stillhouse Lake and Killman Creek. I totally enjoyed this series!







For my favorite Secondary Female Character, I choose:


Waverly Whitmore from Strange New World!

Why? Well, she did the right thing in the end. Her character was funny, engaging, and when it came time to do the right thing - She did! I totally enjoyed her in this book.





Those are my picks for best of!




So who is your favorite female character?



4 comments:

  1. I really want to read those Rachel Vincent books. Sounds like Waverly is a great character!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite 2018 female character is France Leighton from She Who Comes Forth by Audrey Driskoll. France is strong, realistically flawed, the key to saving Egypt from a horrid fate, smart, musically talented . . . oh, she's just wonderful all around!

    My favorite secondary female character is Eudora, France Leighton's cello. Yes, a cello who talks and sings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next year I need to read Stillhouse Lake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love badass heroines!!! And second time that you cite Rachel's book Mary ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang