Monday, December 31, 2018

The #Naughty or #Nice #Book #Tag!! #bookbloggers #bloggers #booktags

The Naughty Or Nice Book Tag




          This tag was created by https://jenniely.com/ and I've seen it Chuckles blog and wanted to play along! So here goes!


Want to do this one? 
Consider yourself tagged!


I considered myself tagged from Chuckles Blog - HERE!




1) Received an ARC and not reviewed it? 

Naughty/Nice? - No. Unless you consider NetGalley - than YES!


2) Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley? 

Naughty - Yes, I am ashamed to have not only new books but books from long ago when I blogged that I have not read yet. Yikes, that should be my New Years Resolution. Catch up on some of these great books.


3) Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog and never did?

Naughty - YES, YES AND YES. I have many books tagged on GR to review and haven't yet. 


4) Folded down the pages of a book?

NICE - NO, for the love of god don't do this.  


5) Accidentally spilled on a book?

Naughty - YES, totally by accident and I was heartbroken. 


6) DNF a book?

Naughty - Yes, but it happens very rarely. I try to plow through even if it sucks.  


7) Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it?

NICE - NO - Why waste the money. 


8) Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else?

Naughty - God yes, how do you think I get my reading done?


9) Skim read a book?

Naughty - Yes, especially when the writing is so darn bad you have to.  


10) Completely missed your Goodreads goal?

NICE - Nope, haven't missed one yet. YET - you never know. 


11) Borrowed a book and not returned it?

NICE - NO - but I have had this one done to me quite a bit. 


12) Broke a book buying ban?

Naughty - Yes, I am a bad book buyer. My family keeps asking me why I need more. I keep telling them I have to read it!


13) Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about?

Naughty - YES, why do you think I have so many on GR that I need to write and can't. I usually try to skim through the book to remember what it was about to refresh my memory. 


14) Wrote in a book you were reading?

NICE - God, NO!! DON'T DO THAT!!! I usually have sticky notes or pieces of paper around to write down or mark what I want to remember. 


15) Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads?

NICE - NO, I usually use GR to add all my books - I always want the credit for reading books that I read. I have to make my goal each year. 


I have to be honest - I am a bad book person here. There is way more naughty than nice on this list. I am book blogger fail.


Did you make the Naughty or Nice List?

3 comments:

  1. What a fun tag. I'm going to have to do this one ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear naughty Mary!!! I hope you aren't feeling REALLY guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun questionaire . I think I am more on the nice side.
    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang