Wednesday, December 12, 2018

❄Day 12 - #Blogmas!! #BestSurprise/Discovery #Book of 2018!! #BestBooksof2018!! #booklovers #bookworms❄






















Happy Day 12 of #Blogmas!!



Wow, almost 2 weeks already. I have been having fun spotlighting all these amazing books of this year. There have been so many.

If you would like to take part in Blogmas check out the starting post over @ BewareoftheReader - HERE! 


Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!

Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!



This book was a surprise for me. I kept seeing people talk and talk and talk about it.

I didn't really pay much mind. Then one day or maybe it was over a few days really. I was on Goodreads and this one blogger kept talking about it and gushing and crying and yelling and it made me feel like I wanted to do the same!

It really made me want to read it right then and there! Like faster than NOW! So, I grabbed the audiobook (I usually have a credit or two in hiding). I was a bit intimidated by it, just the fact of it being, I think, a 16-hour audiobook. But, I dove in and enjoyed this book more than I can say!





This was a complete surprise and discovery book for me as I had never read anything by the author before.




I enjoyed it tremendously!



My Biggest Surprise book this year was:














Read my review - HERE!



That's my surprise book for this year!


What is your best discovery/surprise book?



5 comments:

  1. After the three Infernals Devices books and the six Mortal Instruments books I decided I was good with the Shadowhunters and wasn’t going to continue on with the The Dark Artifices series. Time to move on. But then I saw all the raves for Lady Midnight... and then Lord of Shadows. And now QoAaD. Gah! I am totally rethinking that decision. As if I actually need to add to my TBR and have another series in work. But the FOMO is real! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the light reveals was a nice find this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Shadowhunter fan. I will always read books set in that world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ready Player One surprised me as I didn't think I'd like it. I was pleased that I did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSSSSSSSSSS! The Dark Artifices is my favorite series by Cassandra Clare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang