Sunday, December 23, 2018

❄Day 23 - #Blogmas!! #Best #Plot Twist of 2018!! #BestBooksof2018!! #booklovers #bookworms #booknerds #books❄






















Hello and Welcome to Day 23 of Blogmas!!
Today we are talking about Best Plot Twist!


Learn more about  Blogmas at @ BewareoftheReader Blog - HERE! 

Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 12 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 13 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 14 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 15 of Blogmas - HERE!

Day 16 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 17 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 18 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 19 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 20 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 21 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 22 of Blogmas - HERE!



I have two books that have tied for the best plot twist!




The first was a bit of shocker for me making it a tie:





The Woman in the Window was one of those books that you thought you know, but turns out you didn't and on two accounts. This made this book awesome for me. I didn't see it coming and I loved every minute of it.



Book two for the tie is:



This one had me guessing and I did guess right but the twist still made this book worth reading. I totally enjoyed it and loved, I mean love the taunting in this book! Read this one as it was worth it!






So those are my two blogmas plot twist!



What was your favorite plot twists for 2018?


4 comments:

  1. I had a few with good twists this year! Hopefully more great books for us both next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either of these books and you have me really intrigued. I love it when books keep me guessing. I will definitely have to check them out. Thanks for sharing these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boku dake ga Inai Machi , big twist.. I been reading all kinds of stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang