Saturday, December 8, 2018

Bad Boys of #Romance #Reading #Challenge 2019!!

I am taking part in the Bad Boys Reading Challenge 2019 hosted by Delighted Reader!




"What You Need to Know

We all love bad boys, right?
The motorcycle riding bad boy who makes you sweat.
The streetfighter, just trying to survive.
The Rock Star moaning out your name.
You get the picture.

The Challenge (if you choose to accept it)

Level One – 5-9 books – Capturing the Bad Boy
Level Two – 10-15 books – Engaged to the Bad Boy
Level Three – 15 books or more – Taking the Bad Boy to the Alter

Those pesky rules….

* The minimum goal is 5 books.
* The books have to feature a bad boy hero:
Rock stars, MC members, streetfighters, assassins, mafia, loners, geeks, etc. 

* Only romance series are accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
* Sign up between Now – November 30, 2019." from Delighted Reader's Website!

I decided to join this challenge because I love romance rocker reads and plan on upping that in the new year. So when I saw this challenge I said -YES! This is the perfect reason to get more of them in!
I am going for:
Level One – 5-9 books – Capturing the Bad Boy 


I don't want to outpace myself and have my expectations too high. If that changes and I read more, good. If not that is ok too. Sounds like a good start! 


Are you taking part in any challenges in 2019? 

I am looking for some more challenges for the new year.
Please leave a link so I can take a look!

1 comments:

  1. Lovely challenge, reading frenzy is a rare activity for me but I might get into that again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang