Sunday, December 23, 2018

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #50!!

Welcome to the #SundayRoundup #50!!
Happy Sunday!


Merry Christmas!! 


On the homefront:
Fighting a cold, the hubs too. That's just what we need with Christmas knocking on our door. Oh well, what can you do? Things are quiet here. This is the first year without my sister. Both my brothers are coming to spend Christmas with us and that will be good for my girls and myself for that matter. It should be really nice and I love them. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas (if you celebrate) or just Happy Holidays to you!

Things I know:
This is my Happy Moment of the week!!
I voted almost every day for them!


School Front:
Semester OVER!! Here are my grades! 


FINAL GRADES!!

I did better in my Nutrition class than in both my A&P classes...


Blog: 
Around the Blogosphere:

Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

I did blog hop a lot this week but I didn't write down the posts. Well, I'll be better with that next week. I am sorry. I was playing catch up from my finals week. 




 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!


----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----






WON:






Books/Audiobooks I'm Reading:




Audiobooks/Books I finished:


I don't feel like I have read that much this week.
I have been busy doing so many other things!



Up for Review Soon:



Bookstagram:


I am giving away a $25 Amazon GiftCard as my last giveaway of the year on Instagram if you are interested!!





Book Challenge Ending!!

My wrap up post for the Audiobook Challenge! 




Song of the Week:


Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 


How has your week been?

10 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats of those grades!! Great job! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the grades! Enjoy your family time and all those books. I have been meaning to read Sheila Roberts.

    Happy holidays, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job with your classes - I'm so proud of you, that takes such continuous effort.

    You have lots of good reads ready to go. Have a wonderful holiday week with your family. Be sure to take some time for yourself and a bit of reading. Merry Christmas! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Mary and congrats on your grades! I hope you beat that cold and still have a good time tomorrow with your brothers. Thank you for participating so diligently on my BestBooksof2018! Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on such great grades! I hope you and your husband feel better in time for Christmas. Happy Holidays Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hectic week for us.. my family just came back from a long trip. We aren't really processing how it's christmas already

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've been sick around here too- just in time for the holidays haha. Hope you're feeling better soon- and enjoy your brothers coming to visit! Merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job this semester. I hope someone gave you a reward for such a good report card. ;) May you and the hubs feel better quickly. Nobody needs a cold on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful job with your grades. Hope you feel better for the holiday and find some joy with your family for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your results! I'll be interested to see what you thought of We Sold Our Souls as it seems to be pretty opoular at the moment! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang