Monday, September 10, 2018

#Books That Made A Lasting Impression!! (On Me) #bookblogger



I just thought I would share with you a few books that have made a lasting impression on me over the years. Some books that I sometimes still talk about for various reasons. I have read many books, some I remember - some I don't. I feel bad when I can't remember the contents of a book, it might not be that the book was bad, just that it didn't make a lasting (forever) impression. Which not every book can (at least I don't think so). Well, here it goes:

1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin


2. Watchers by Dean Koontz


3. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake


4. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare


5. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald


6. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon


7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi






What books have made a lasting impression on you?


8 comments:

  1. I am a Shatter Me and Everything, Everything fan. I really liked the way Yoon tells a story, and I cannot wait to get more from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Pride and Prejudice. The Harry Potter books have really made an impression on me - so many good themes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin maybe 10 times and every time I find something new and exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Pride and Prejudice for the 2nd time not that long ago and was surprised how much I enjoyed it. And I'm intrigued to see Anna Dressed in Blood on your list. That's on my audio list for next month so you have me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard of half of these, surprisingly haven't read some! I will check them out. Good shares

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many books that made an impression on me! I might need to give this topic a bit of thought!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shatter Me and Lady Mignight!!! I so agree with you Mary ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Books that have made a lasting impression on me are: THE HEART'S INVISIBLE FURIES by John Boyne, FIVE DAYS AT MEMORIAL by Sheri Fink, WE ARE ALL COMPLETELY BESIDE OURSELVES by Karen Joy Fowler, BROKEN HARBOR by Tana French, THE KING OF LIES by John Hart, UNBROKEN by Laura Hillenbrand, THE GOOD GERMAN by Joseph Kanor, 11/22/63 by Stephen King, UNDER THE BANNER OF HEAVEN by Jon Krakauer, SISTER by Rosamund Lupton. I can list about 10 more 5-star books. Let me know if you ever need a book recommendation. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang