Sunday, December 16, 2018

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #49!!

Welcome to the #SundayRoundup #49!!
Happy Sunday!


Wow, this year is almost over!!



On the homefront:
This weekend we had a late birthday party for my girls they are born 4 years and two weeks apart. My first was born on 11/23 and the second was 12/7. So we usually do a dual birthday party for them. So Saturday was the day. I planned it (not well) as I wanted to do it after my finals. So that made for a busy weekend. My two Aunts that really are the only people I cared about coming weren't able to make it as they are both sick. Ughhh.

Things I know:
Thank god for school breaks. Just when you think you are going to have a nervous breakdown - you get a break. They plan this well.


School Front:
Semester OVER!! I couldn't be happier. I have to be honest I slept most of my first day off. I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I am not ashamed of this. I just needed to sleep without the stress school causes. 

Blog: 
Around the Blogosphere:

Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

Sophie over @ Beware of the Reader has started the December Blogmas you can join her - HERE!

(Psttt, you don't have to post every day!)




 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!


----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----



Purchased:


NONE


Books/Audiobooks I'm Reading:


The voices this lady does for Afton - might be the only reason I am listening to it.
Reading Rock Rebel the third in Tara's Rocker Romance series and I love it!
On my nightstand is We Sold Our Souls which I am in a GR Bookclub reading. 

Still reading!


Audiobooks/Books I finished:


None this week.


Bookstagram:



I am giving away a $25 Amazon GiftCard as my last giveaway of the year on Instagram if you are interested!!





Book Challenges Joined & Those Ending!!

This means it's time to wrap up my Audiobook Challenge 
Figure out what I am reading for the Bad Boys Challenge!




Song of the Week:


Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 


How has your week been?

13 comments:

  1. I did a home study Certificate with the Open University here, doing a variety of science courses like astronomy, geology, etc and boy did I find the studying stressful! I'd forgotten what it was like to have deadlines for exam papers and the fear of failure! I did pass but decided not to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the semester being over! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your girls and enjoy your break from school!

    My post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was still in college, I thought I wanted to be a teacher, but when I realized I just wanted all those great breaks, I had to rethink it. I was still jealous of Husband #2 who was a teacher and he was always home when I was at work. :)

    Have a great week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad your aunts missed the party. Hopefully everyone still enjoyed themselves.
    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no sorry four your aunts that's too bad Mary! Now enjoy the rest and relax! Thanks for playing with me on Blogmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing the semester, and happy birthday to your two girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you'll love Tara Leigh!

    Happy Birthday to your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely round o f updates.. such a busy season online and off.. for all! Happy holidays.. and birthdays

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry that your aunts weren't able to make it to the kids' party. We don't live near family so I understand that it's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for the semester being over! Hope you enjoy your holiday break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so so glad you are finished and got some rest. Enjoy the holidays and your break. Try to take good care of yourself and have a bit of time to read. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang