Thursday, December 20, 2018

❄Day 20 - #Blogmas!! #Best CoverModel of 2018!! #BestBooksof2018!! #booklovers #bookworms #booknerds #books❄


Welcome to Day 20 and the BEST Cover Model!!



If you would like to take part in Blogmas check out the starting post over @ BewareoftheReader - HERE! 

Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 12 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 13 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 14 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 15 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 16 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 17 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 18 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 19 of Blogmas - HERE!



Today is about best cover models.

I don't' know if I have a favorite or not but I do really love hot guys on the cover. Who doesn't love a man rippled with muscles? Ok, there are some that don't and I get that. But, I am going to pick a few books with a sexy male on the cover.


❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄




First up this lovely specimen:

 Makes my heart a bit giddy looking at his hottie.



❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄


Then we have this playa:

I would be more than willing to play ball with him!



❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄


Next Up this HOTTIE:

  This is some nice eye candy!


❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄


Take me away to the Highlands:

YES, to this hottie! Just - YES!


 ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄


This guy:

ROCK ME! 
=)


                 ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄




These are my best cover models of the books I have read this year. I will try to get some hotter books in next year!



Who is your favorite cover model?



6 comments:

  1. Playing dirty's cover is nicely displayed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really read many books with covers like these, but I wouldn't say no to them, either! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I specifically avoid books with half naked men and swooning women on the covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a nice post to look at first thing in the morning! I do love covers like these as well. Thanks for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the covers, but it's your commentary that had me smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Mary Zach is easy to look at ! :-D))))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang