Sunday, November 18, 2018

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #45!!


Welcome to the #SundayRoundup #45!!
Happy Sunday!




On the homefront:
Things are going ok here. I got stuck at my brothers because of the snow. I haven't been able to get all my posts up or my freebie ebooks this week. What can I do? I do feel a bit bad - but that is life. The cold weather has me feeling like:

Things I know:
Books and tea go together like peas and carrots...

School Front:
Going well and this will be our 12th week and I am still at all 90's and above. I am really worried about my Nutrition class as the guy just isn't a good professor. Our Nutrition teacher came up with a happy medium the next test we have will be a take home and we will only focus on the last four chapters for the Final - HAPPY as heck about that. So, I think I will stay in the 90's because of it and not ruin my average. 

Blog: 
Around the Blogosphere:

Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

Sam @ We Live and Breathe Books had this wonderful post about Needing a Teen Romance Category.

Angela @ Musings of a Literary Wanderer had her Month in Review and she did an amazing job! 

Sophie @ Beware of the Reader had her November TBR up and I am loving it! We have a few in common! 

I checked out Pre-Order Incentives from Feed Your Fiction Addiction!! I love seeing what is up and coming out and to see if they have some cool incentives.



 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!


----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----



Purchased:




Books/Audiobooks I'm Reading:




Audiobooks/Books I finished:
Some of this annoyed me but some of it I really liked. 
It was a decent start to this series. 
I am currently working on the second book. 



Bookstagram:


I am giving away a copy of The Carrow Haunt on Instagram if you are interested!!





Song of the Week:

This is the song that played in my head when I was reading Sadie...
Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 


How has your week been?


15 comments:

  1. I liked a lot of Phil Collins stuff in the 80's and 90's. I'm still a huge fan of listening to 80's music when I want to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow was crazy this week! It took me three times as long to get home from work that day. Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gif!!! ;-) Thanks for mentionig my post and I am not surprised we have books in common! Now fingers crossed for your exam because a bad teacher is really sad. They should all be good because their job is teaching as in explaining!!! But I have faith in you ;-) Going to read your Sadie review now. Have a fantastic Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Phil Collins song...in fact, 80s music could be the soundtrack of my life. I loved the music of the 60s and 70s, but don't recall much due to...well, substances. LOL. Now I must get my hands on Sadie.

    Hope the rest of your school semester goes well.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Things I know: Books and tea go together .." if I may I'd add "Where there's tea there's hope"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck with your final. Thankfully it has been pretty good with the temp this week but we got hit with the snow in NJ pretty bad. It was a mess.

    I hope you have a great week, Mary! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job on your nutrition class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again, many interesting books to check out. grats on such a high grade. I've been interested in nutrition too

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snow storm is early for this time of year and caught many by surprise. We didn't get snow but a lot of rain, wind and very cold here. I want to hibernate. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Things I know: Books and tea go together like peas and carrots..." that put a smile on my face and is so true. ^_^ When I see people talking or sharing pictures of the snow in their area I get all nostalgic. I use to live in IN and MN and loved and h8 the snow, but more loved it just not so much the cold. Now I'm in CA and I miss the snow fall. Have a great week and happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Can't believe you were stuck due to snow. We had some snow. It was a mess, but at least I wasn't stuck. EEK! Still killing it at school *high five* Squeee! You bought The Resolutions! I hope you love it (I LOVED it!). Thank you for sharing my post. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard so many good things about Sadie. And that Phil Collins song seems appropriate, given what I know of the book.

    The Resolutions looks good, and I STILL need to read Strange New World!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard a lot of good things about Sadie! I would like to read that book someday! Great haul you have!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, that meme is so true. I didn’t even walk the dog yesterday because it was snowing and freezing. The dog loves snow, but I don’t like being dragged through it by an excited dog. Good luck with school. Have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm definitely in the agreement about not going outside until the temp is above my age though I'm considering making it double my age! Glad to hear school is going well and that your nutrition professor does seem to be compensating. A bad professor can make things so much harder! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang