Sunday, October 14, 2018

#SundayRoundup of #Books #Week #40!!


Welcome to the #SundayRoundup #40!!
Happy Sunday!



On the homefront:
OK, so all went really well with his brother. We also meet his nephew (brother only has one child), his adopted mother and sister. It was really like meeting my husband only funnier. He had a wonderful sense of humor and we laughed and laughed. They all seemed very friendly and happy to meet us. It was weird but not. If that makes sense. Still no luck on finding their parents but it's nice to know that there is someone else out there. 

Things I know:
Life does not define you, You define you. 

School Front:
Going pretty good. I scored an 80 on a test this week. Which is ok. But, I know that I have to be more diligent in this class and by that I mean write everything over and over to get it to stick in my brain. Still, have all A's but I can't slack in this one class. 
Around the Blogosphere:
Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

Greg over at Book Haven had a cool post I caught a bit late but did catch it called Cover Love Portholes!

I also checked out Sophie's post about Are you an easy reader or from the grouchy variety?

Over at Caffeinated Reviewer, I found this awesome post about Spooky Reads by Flashlight!




 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!


----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----

Won this week on Instagram from 
Amy For The Love Of Books!


Book Reviews This Week:
Click on the cover to read the review! 



Books I'm Reading:




Audiobooks/Books I finished:


I LOVED IT! I can not wait to see the movie!!!!

Bookstagram:

I am giving away a copy of Garden of Thorns on Instagram if you are interested!!


Song of the Week:

Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 


How was your week in books?


13 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed Ready Player One! I loved it too and I've still to watch the film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you talk about other blogs on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great that you got to meet family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Ready Player One film, and I'm yet to read the book!! Looks like you had a great week meeting the family x You're doing great at school!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you liked the book Ready Player One, I think you'll like the movie even more! Glad the meet-up went well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to yout Monday post "Subscription Boxes - Yay or Nay? ". As for " Ready Player One!" I didn't like it at all, the idea is interesting but the author's style leaves much to be desired, from my point of view

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always appreciate your round-ups so I know what I've missed and can catch up! Thank you and hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear the meeting went well, and that your husband now has that connection. Congratulations on the book win. I love winning stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So heartening to hear that the meeting went well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's wonderful to hear the reunion went so well. I'm reviewing Death By The River this week. It was a hair raiser. Congrats on winning that gorgeous book and happy reading:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Sister's Grave looks good to me, and seafire is one I'm interested in too. Glad to hear the meet up went well. :)

    Thanks for linking my post!

    Love In The Air Tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the class! I hope you like City of Ghosts. I need to read that one. Have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are reading some good books. Yes to this: "Life does not define you, You define you."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang