Sunday, September 16, 2018

#SundayRoundup of #Books #Week #36!!


Welcome to the #SundayRoundup #36!!
Happy Sunday!



On the homefront:
Some of my family came up to spend the weekend. I am busy today with them. I am sorry if I didn't get to your blog yet. Trust me I will! Things are going ok and I am excited that I am getting my hair done this week. YAY! We closed up our pool this weekend. BOOOOO but it is getting colder and we never really had super hot weather so, it just made sense to close it. 

Things I know:
Sometimes it is just ok to be. 

School Front:
My Nutrition for Healthcare is an amazing class but it is a TON of work. Like holy moly a lot. It takes me at least 8-10 hours to do all the "homework" that is required. I have 4 other classes.... UGHHH 

Blog: 

This Monday's post is all about - My Favorite Book Boy Friend!

Previous Monday Posts 
Around the Blogosphere:
Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

***

I didn't get a lot of time to go blog hopping. But, I am off Tuesday and that is when I plan to play catch up! =) 



 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!


----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----




I grabbed a pre-order this week:



Books From The Library:
Still reading!





Books I'm Reading:



Audiobooks/Books I finished:
Both for book tours!


Bookstagram:

I am giving away a copy of Six of Crows on Instagram if you are interested!!


Song of the Week:

Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 


How was your week in books?



16 comments:

  1. That's fun that your family came to visit - I hope you all had a good time! Yikes, that's a lot of homework for one class!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I am still not done...UGHHH trying to get it finished today hopefully.

      Delete
  2. That definitely sounds like a lot, perhaps too much, homework. Have fun with family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that your family come to visit, a lot of extra work for you but still good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Landslide in all its incarnations. One of my favorites is a cover by a jazz artist, though it is not obnoxiously jazzy. I hope the hair turned out great, and whoa! Good luck with the class. Sounds tough, but interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. I am going over my notes today and tomorrow for our first test! =)

      Delete
  5. Nice book haul. Hope you enjoy. Have a great weekend with family and a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your company and yes...sometimes just being is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoyed your time with your family. And I'm amazed that you're getting any blogging done, with all the classes you're taking! (doffs hat in respect)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a great visit with family. I can't wait to read Wildcard!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Behind The Door is on my wishlist and I'm hoping to try something by the author before the year is out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Stevie - she's my fave female artist. Have you read the latest book about her = Gold Dust Woman. I bought it when it came out but haven't picked it up yet. I'm hoping to read Behind the Door but want to her Chill first.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang