Sunday, September 9, 2018

#SundayRoundup of #Books #Week #35!!


Welcome to the #SundayRoundup #35!!
Happy Sunday!




On the homefront:
Wow, things are going ok here. Spent some time with my friend this weekend. Just hung out really and that was a lot of fun. I am in full semester mode this week as it will be the first full week back as Monday we had off and one of my classes is then. Kids are doing good but very disappointed that there is a teacher strike and they are off until further notice. What can I do?

Things I know:
Success is not measured by what you know, it's measured by what you do. 

School Front:
Lots going on this week. A lot of homework and studying is on my agenda! You know me - lots of work! 

Blog: 

Going with my new post every Monday - this past Monday I posted about - My Blog's Name In Book Tags - I saw that post over at Chuckles Book Cave a few weeks ago and wanted to participate in it. What was cool about it is that it was all books that you haven't read yet and want to. 

Previous Monday Posts My 5 Favorite Covers and 5 Things Authors Should Do (A bloggers perspective - me) 


Around the Blogosphere:
Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

Over at Chuckles Book Cave, I found Chuckles Chat - Fake Accounts!

ALSO - @ Chuckles Book Cave I got mentioned in Around The Blogs with Chuckles! Which I must say... I am sooooo Happy about! It is a big deal to me because it was the first time (that I know of) that I have been mentioned. SO, it was SUPER cool! Thanks, Chuckles!


I didn't get a lot of time to go blog hopping. But, I am off Tuesday and that is when I plan to play catch up! =) 



 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!


----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----




Deals I GRABBED UP @ The B&N Book Haul Event! 
This is my daughters and my book haul from last Sunday!


Books From The Library:




Reviews this Week:
Click the picture to read my review! =)





Books I'm Reading:




Audiobooks/Books I finished:
This one is for a Book Tour! 



Bookstagram:





Song of the Week:

Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 


How was your week in books?

11 comments:

  1. I can't believe your teacher are striking. That never happened when I was a teacher, even 3 - 4 years without a contract. Crazy! Good luck with all the homework and enjoy all those great new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a teacher's strike already?? That's a shame. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stevie Nicks Landslide. Brings back memories
    Here's my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the teachers' strike ends quickly! I imagine that is stressful for everyone affected. I still need to read The Woman in the Window. It's been on my list for awhile now. Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Death by the River looks good. That is ashame they are striking already. Let's hope it doesn't last! Good luck next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow a teachers strike? And nice haul opf books- I see Warcross in there. :)

    Love stevie Nicks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh curious about your favorite covers post! I never can decide on just five!

    Hope the strike ends soon.
    Have a great week, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stevie is my fave women's singer. I love her so much and she's such a beautiful individual. That pup is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great books. Gotta catch up on my Koontz.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're spoiling me with all these mentions Mary! Thank you very much! The book tag was great fun wasn't it! It made me look through my tbr and remember some of the books I've still to read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang