Sunday, June 30, 2019

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #76!!

Welcome to the Sunday Roundup #76!!



Happy Sunday!!

On the homefront:
Missed a week!
Wow, I missed a week!

I know, I know, how could I? 
Time just sucked me in and didn't let me go and...and...I didn't want to come back...It FELT really GOOD not to have to worry about the blog for a while. I just didn't come on...I did miss my blogger friends and that is why I had to come back and get back to blogging. I will push myself to get to everyone's blog this week. =0)

PLUS
This Happened:




We had my daughter's graduation party so my family was up from NJ and VA for an extended weekend...That helped with not coming on and then it was back to school so I really had no time. =)


Things I know:
Vacations are NICE even if you don't go anywhere!


School Front:
I am in week 10/15 now. All A's - YAY!! =) 


Blog: 
I reviewed Fid's Crusade - Here!
I posted my Audio Challenge Update if you want to check it out - HERE!


Around the Blogosphere:
Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:


Back to hopping so look for some updates for next week!



 As you know - Each week I take part in 
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews!







----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----




Purchased/Free/Received







Won on Goodreads!





Up for Book Tours:






REVIEWED:

Currently Reading:








Audiobooks/Books I finished:




Bookstagram:






Song of the Week:


Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 



How has the last two weeks been?

9 comments:

  1. Congrats again to your daughter; the party looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, holidays are lovely even if you don't go anywhere. :)

    Congrats to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again congrats to your daughter and to you for keeping your excellent grades Mary! I see that you are busy reading The Wicked Saints! And that you bought the Bride Test. I hope you'll love them! Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your daughter. It looks like a good time was had by all. And, I wholeheartedly agree - vacations can be fun, when you don't go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your daughter's graduation! Looks like a fun time (yay for pool parties)! :)

    Hope your reads are good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a staycation!

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Mary thanks for sharing the photos with us, your daughter's graduation weekend looked fantastic.

    I'm thinking of cutting one of my regular weekly posts - my Friday Finds - not completely but perhaps to bi-weekly or monthly.

    Anyway, hope you have a great week and enjoy your reads.

    Flora
    Here's my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice round up, glad you had a smooth week. Grats.
    Last two weeks have been slow, but busy at times

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to your daughter. It looks like everyone had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang