Sunday, June 16, 2019

#Audiobook #Challenge #Mid-Year #Check In!! Already??

Can you believe that we are through half the year already? 
Thank you to Hot Listens and Caffeinated Reviewer for hosting this!



The audios I have happily listened to already: 


The Broken Girls by Simone St. James
All Systems Red by Martha Wells
NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
Take Me Back by Meghan March
Wolfhunter River by Rachel Caine






 







My GoodReads shelf - HERE!





I was hoping to read 30 books this year but I don't think I will get there. University has taken top priority and has left me way behind even on audiobooks but I won't change the amount I want to read to something lower. I will keep it at that and hope on my little breaks from school to get a bunch listened too. One just never knows! =)


So if you want to join:



Challenge Details


  • Runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
  • The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2019 than you did in 2018.
  • Books must be in the audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
  • ANY genres count.
  • Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  • You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
  • If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
  • Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update on June 30, 2019, and last updated on December 15, 2019.

Levels


  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
  • Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+


How is your challenge going so far?



3 comments:

  1. I think you're doing great, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting seems like audio books are a nice experience

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang