Sunday, March 10, 2019

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #61!!

Welcome to the Sunday Roundup #61!!



Happy Sunday!


On the homefront:
Things are going good still. My hubby's birthday was Wednesday and we had a cake for him. He was excited to get his presents which usually he could care less about his birthday but this year, he was excited about it. Maybe I am getting him better presents so he likes it more. IDK. We went last night to my best friends engagement party. FUN, FUN!! =) She gets married in 2020. So that is exciting. She is also my daughter's godmother. So, I am sure she will have my daughter in the wedding. I asked not to be in it only because of school and she totally gets it but she wants my daughter to be in the wedding party and I told her NO problem! 


Things I know:



School Front:
Things are going good. I took a quiz yesterday and I am awaiting that grade for Chemistry. I am really hoping it boosts my grade up a bit. Ughh, so tough for me to get this. I work almost non-stop on it and still barely catch it. Oh, well just a few weeks left now. I am doing amazing in all my other classes thank god. It's just chemistry that is trying to kill me. =)


Blog: 
Nothing new this week. If you have been paying attention. I have been trimming down my posts. I haven't been doing a lot of book spotlights. I just can't keep up with it all anymore and school. I try my best but just can't devote every minute to posting these. So, slowly but surely I am trying to get them more manageable. =)
This coming week I have a review of Blackwell going up! Be on the lookout!

Around the Blogosphere:

Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

AJ @ Read All The Things had a great post on How She Would Die in a Fantasy Novel! 
So funny! Go read it!

If you did not hear from me this past week (Chem test studying), you will hear from me this week. I have no tests this coming week. I have a few reports due that I will work on as I am hoping around to everyone. It takes me some time as I like to check back on all the posts I haven't read. So bare with me this week. If you see me scattered. =)




 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!





----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----




Purchased/Won:


I pre-ordered The Shadow Glass as I have read most of the first (was a library book) and didn't get to finish and have the second in the series so I totally want to finish this series. A Lily in the Light I received for free from Amazon First Reads. It was really the only one I thought would be ok. 




Books/Audiobooks I'm Reading:

These are for Review Tours!




These we will call Happy Mary Reading!!!
Meaning they are just for fun for me!


Audiobooks/Books I finished:




Up for Review Tours Soon:


Blackwell review is 3/15!!


Bookstagram:

I am giving away a copy of The Rule of One!! WW



Song of the Week:




Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 



My week has been hectic but good, how about you?


12 comments:

  1. I always struggled with Chemistry at school. It wasn't one of my best subjects. I never really got molarity or balancing equations! I used to do a lot of book promos but it took a lot of time and nobody really commented on them so I dropped them from the blog and went with memes, reviews and discussion posts instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I taught chemistry for over a decade and my undergrad degree is in chem engineering. So, obviously, I have a love for the subject, but I do understand how difficult it can be. I wish I lived near you and could help you out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a pretty good week - happy birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only had to take one intro Chemistry in college and we were definitely not friends so I feel your pain. How fun about your friend's wedding and I'm sure your daughter will have so much fun being in the wedding party. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with Chem Mary! I don't know how you are doing this studying, being a mom, working and blogging! I am in awe really. And happy birthday to your husband! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grats to your best friend, happy bday to your partner. Perhaps the shortest weekend all year, make it last

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure it must be tough balancing school and blogging (and weddings!). Good luck with everything--hope you did well on that Chem test!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. "better presents" lol. That cracked me up. :) And I love that "Things I Know" quote. So true! I'll keep telling myself that haha!

    Love Rhiannon. such a cool song...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like all good things this week. I struggle to balance work and my blog. Sometimes one wins over the other and I just have to go with it:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like your husband had a good birthday! And hooray for no tests this week! I'm sure you'll enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad it was a good week even if it was a busy one. I'm having trouble getting around to people this week. When we have stuff at night, it's harder. I hope you are having the better weather I am and some great books! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. The birthday sounds wonderful. I am almost positive commented on this..as I loved your just for you books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang