Saturday, February 2, 2019

#Super #Saturday #BoxSet - Sleepless Nights by Tobias Wade!! #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #freebie #horror #thriller #ebooks #booklovers

Title: Sleepless Nights
Author: Tobias Wade
Genre: Horror, Fiction, Thriller
Length: 744 pages

Book Description:

What's the worst that can happen?

Let's find out.

How is the same hitchhiker waiting at every stop for the last hundred miles?
And why does my reflection smile more than I do?
These are the stories of the Assassin's
Orphanage, and Heaven's prisoner, and what the Grim Reaper is there to protect you from on your journey to the other side.   
Demons, monsters, psychopaths, undead, mad experiments, and terrifying paranormal encounters. 168 stories include the Amazon-Bestselling Collections 51, 52, and 53 Sleepless Nights, as well as 12 bonus tales from Brutal Bedtime Stories.  

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.



Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. This sounds so spooky! It was $4.99 when I checked, so hopefully they'll offer it as a freebie again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I hate when I miss out. But, I do sometimes check back if I remember. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang