Friday, December 21, 2018

#Fantasy #Friday - Kiss of Fire by Rebecca Ethington!! #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #books #paranormal #freebie #scifi #bookworms

Title: Kiss of Fire
Author: Rebecca Ethington
Genre: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Paranormal
Length: 270 pages
Series: Imdalind Book 1

Book Description:

It was one kiss...
... and it very nearly ended my life.


Secrets are dangerous, and sometimes they can kill.
My secret may not be that bad, but it sure has put a wrench in my high school plans. 
I am in love with my best friend. 

I know, I know. It's every teenage girl's big confession, but most of them at least have a chance. Cute boy next door and all that.

Not me, I just so happen to have a crush on a guy that is way out of my league. 
Ryland LaRue is insanely hot, insanely rich, and way too nice for his own good. 

It's clear I can't have him, and not just because his evil overlord father hates my guts. My crush on Ryland is not my only secret. I'm hiding something bigger than that. It's the reason my dad left, and I am pretty sure it's why his 'magical' cult is now following me around.

The only problem? Ryland has a secret too, and he just happens to have all the answers I need.

Which bring us to that kiss… 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in series:


Happy Reading!


1 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang