Sunday, July 14, 2019

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #77!!

Welcome to the Sunday Roundup #77!!



Happy Sunday!!

On the homefront:
All is well on the homefront thank god, I have just been really busy with school work. Everyone is the same and things are going good. We are enjoying the warm weather and that is always nice!

Things I know:
T-Minus 1 MONTH till Surgery!!! YIKES!!!!


School Front:
In week 12/15 now. Lot's of thesis and group projects. If you know anything about me, or if you want to know anything about me, I hate group projects. Why? Well, most people don't do there share or can't find the time or don't make the time. What happens is it gets pushed off onto someone else (usually me). =( 


Blog: 
Not much going on. I forgot to post freebies for Wednesday and Thursday - Sorry! I have just been that busy! 

Around the Blogosphere:
Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

Kim had a great post on Blog Maintenance


I have been slowly working on Kim's, I am trying to get over to Greg's and then will work on Tanya's and a few others. Just hang in there. I am almost done and I will be circling back to everyone so it will not be so long before I comment again and that makes me SOOOOO happy! 




 As you know - Each week I take part in 
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews!






----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ---- 




Purchased/Free/Received




Free with Prime Reads for July!! 
  
Got this one as an Audible deal of the day!!




Up for Book Tours:

The review will be up on 7/19!!




Currently Reading:








Audiobooks/Books I finished:




Bookstagram:






Song of the Week:


Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 



How has your week been? Busy? New books?

5 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the new books, happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated group projects in school!! I didn't like having to get in touch with people I barely knew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been not that busy. Caught up with an old friend.. also exercised a few days. Weather is getting warmer. Set up my new kindle .

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a former teacher, I watched the group project structure constantly fail. It's like with anything, there is always someone who realizes they can get away with doing NOTHING and it's not really fair. Such is life. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, group projects suck. Good luck with your schoolwork though.

    Have a great reading week, Strange Practice looks interesting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang