Sunday, June 2, 2019

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #73!!

Welcome to the Sunday Roundup #73!!




Happy, Happy Sunday!!


On the homefront:
All is well, here. My youngest daughter, my sister in law and myself are all @ BookCon!! I will not be back to my computer till tonight really late and I have an early class on Monday, I am not sure I will be back to my computer till Tuesday. We shall see. I hope you have a great week.


Things I know:
Books, Books and MORE Books!! 


School Front:
I am in week 6/15. I scored an 80 on that test. I am not that disappointed, to be honest with you. I passed and that is all I care about! =)


Blog: 
I hope I can show you some fun posts from BookCon! I will be posting pictures on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter! So be on the lookout for those photos!

I tried to hop around a bit but didn't get to do as much as I wanted. I will work on more this week!

Around the Blogosphere:
Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:


Greg @ Greg's Book Haven had NOT ONE - BUT TWO amazing Movies that Sucks Posts!!
Thank you so much for these fun posts, Greg!!

Also over at @ WLABB, Sam had a great post about Jump In Someone Else's Train!




 As you know - Each week I take part in 
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews!




----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----





Purchased/Free/Received



None






JUNE 1 & 2!!!
I AM THERE!!






Up for Tours:







Currently Reading:






Audiobooks/Books I finished:


None



Bookstagram:






Song of the Week:


I really dig this version!
Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 



How was your week?

12 comments:

  1. ooh, I really want to read The Raven's Tale!! Hope you have a great time at BookCon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at BookCon! I didn't go this year. I am hoping to do the entire expo next year but I have to see since it got a little pricey!

    Have a great week, Mary! Happy Reading! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a somewhat busy week. A more hectic start to the month than expected. All is well though, nice wrap up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy book con! I remember all I cared about in college was passing the tests, no matter the score lol
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh hope you had a blast at BookCon- can't wait to hear all about it! And thanks for the shout outs- wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My week was loooonnnggg... hopefully this new week will be slower and better going in :) - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to hear all about BookCon. I have been seeing everybody's pictures on Twitter. It gives me a little bit of FOMO, but I can't help looking. Thanks for sharing my post. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are all having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're having fun at BookCon! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man! I really want to go to a Book Con! Hope you have fun there!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are having a spectacular time at BookCon!

    Have a great reading week, especially with all those new books you’ve no doubt picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to hear a bit more about Bookcon! I enjoyed Wolfhunter River. Have a lovely week and enjoy your new reads.

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang