Friday, June 14, 2019

#Fantasy #Friday - The Girl Who Sees by Dima Zales!! #Free on #Amazon!! #Suspense #Occult #kindle #books #booklovers #freebie #freebiefriday


Title: The Girl Who Sees
Author: Dima Zales
Genre: Fantasy, Suspense, Occult
Length: 350 pages
Series: Sasha Urban Book 1

Book Description:

I'm an illusionist, not a psychic.

Going on TV is supposed to advance my career, but things go wrong.

Like vampires and zombies kind of wrong.

My name is Sasha Urban, and this is how I learned what I am. 






Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.
  
More in series:


Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang