Tuesday, May 7, 2019

#Teen #Tuesday - Inevitable by Tamara Hart Heiner!! #Free on #Amazon!! #YA #kindle #fairytales #books #booklovers #freebie


Title: Inevitable
Author: Tamara Hart Heiner
Genre: YA, Fairy Tales
Length: 238 pages
Series: Goddes of Fate Book 1

Book Description:

It was just another random death of a random stranger...
... but what I saw very nearly ended my life.


I can see the future.

More specifically, how people will die.

The biggest problem? If I try to change it, something worse happens.

But now the people I love are showing up in my visions, including my sister and my hot new boyfriend from England. Yes, I fell for that accent just like every other girl in school.

That’s not even the worst of it. A serial killer popped into town, and my visions are showing me his next victims.

And I’m on his list.

Criminy.

Inevitable is the first book a romantic suspense novel with a hint of the paranormal. Fans of Bella Forrest will enjoy this new take on mythology. Romance, magic, suspense; the perfect book to escape into!

"Highly intriguing tale of murder and suspense!"-Ind'Tale Magazine 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in series:
  
Happy Reading!


1 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang