Sunday, May 5, 2019

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #69!!

Welcome to the Sunday Roundup #69!!


Happy Sunday!


On the homefront:
What a hectic week with going back to school, inspectors for the house or my aunt, my daughter and prom shopping, etc. I have been running around for my daughter - Prom was yesterday. Back to school on Tuesday. Running around for my Aunt and this house that I am not even sure we want now. Oh, it's just been that kind of week. My daughter looked amazing for prom and I am happy she was happy. My best friend which is her godmother came and did her hair and makeup and she looked stunning. I will not know till later or even tomorrow how it went (typing this Saturday night) and I am excited to know! =)








Things I know:
I have to lose weight for this surgery and so far I have been unsuccessful in doing so. I might not be able to do it. I might not be able to get the surgery. This week I am starting a log of food to see what I can do about it. This really is a bullshit thing. What can I do that is what the insurance wants from me. I am thinking the only way to do this is to literally starve myself. 

OK, on to something else:

I am in LOVE with birds lately!! 



School Front:
Week two of 15 and so far so good! =)
I have a TON of reading to do this semester! YIKES!


Blog: 
I haven't done much and will hop around midweek to my bloggers there are still a few that I am missing some posts and will catch up with them first. 



Around the Blogosphere:
Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

I didn't write any down. 







 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!





----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----







Up for Tours:







My Current Reading:






Audiobooks/Books I finished:


None this week! 




Bookstagram:








Song of the Week:



Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 



How have you been?

15 comments:

  1. I've been trying to lose weight for many years without much success. I have finally lost a few inches and it seems to be the DIY around the house and garden that is finally doing it rather than any change to our diets or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a frantically busy week for you. I hope you could get some relaxation time too?
    Your daughter looks lovely in her prom dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress and hair! Prom is so fun! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, lovely prom lady. But ugh on your crazy busy week, Mary. Glad all weeks aren't like that.
    Hopefully, you'll have time to relax with one of your haul books soon.

    Have a good week, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww your daughter looked so beautiful for the prom!
    I'm sorry you have to go through so much stress for the surgery ): losing weight is hard enough as is

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, your daughter looks beautiful! I hope she had a fun time at prom.

    Losing weight is SO HARD. Eating less, exercising more, nothing seems to work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like your daughter shared Prom with some great friends, she looks happy and beautiful.

    Maybe grabbing some audiobooks and walking around your neighbourhood or even your backyard listening to them might help?

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, been less busy . Reading seems like your skill so you will breeze through the classes!
    Grats to your daughter on prom.
    Also doing great. I am a train fan too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww prom... how fun. :) And I've been appreciating birds and birdfeeders a lot more lately. Maybe because spring has taken so long to get here, I don't know, haha!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks lovely Mary!!! And yes I saw all your bird feeders I think this is brilliant! Don't despair on losing weight ...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw Prom. I love all your bird photos! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your daughter looks amazing, a rockin-dress, and OMGosh what perfectly spiraly, bouncy curls. (Your BFF is talented.) Handsome young man, too!

    Best of luck with the weight loss. I know it's hard.:-(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your daughter (and her date) look stunning. Hope they had a wonderful time. Losing weight is so, so hard. Just crushingly so. I loved The Kiss Quotient - hope you will, too.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great prom pictures. Your daughter looked amazing. I hope she had a fabulous time. Sorry to hear about the weight loss woes. So stressful! TKQ was soooo good! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love her hair! Nice photos. If you enjoy the Kiss Quotient, definitely read The Bride Test which is out now. I loved them both. I have also been dealing with hoe inspections and today met the contractors for stuff which needs doing. Have a great week!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang