Friday, May 24, 2019

#Fantasy #Friday - Amethyst of Destiny by N.M. Howell!! #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #books #bookworms #freebie #FreebieFriday


Title: Amethyst of Destiny
Author: N.M. Howell
Genre: YA, Fantasy, Epic
Length: 439 pages

Book Description:

My name is Rhealyn Graystone, and I was born heir to a throne I did not want. A throne of the gods responsible for the destruction of my realm.

Daughter of the evil god king, I witnessed first hand the atrocities the gods - a race so powerful we share our souls with our own demigod guardians - inflicted on my realm. When my mother, guardian to my evil god king father, was killed when I was ten years old, I escaped into the human world before the darkness took hold of me, too.

I now go by Rhea. A silent nobody hidden among the street kids of Detroit, far away from the cursed life of the gods. It's not a perfect life, but at least I'm safe from my father's rule. I'd escaped my fate, and I was never going back.

At least, that was my plan.

After six years on the streets, my time of refuge was over. On my sixteenth birthday, my five demigod guardians came bearing news. News I'd fought the last six years to hide from.

My father had been killed.

And they were here to bring me home.

Previously released as Shattered Heir, Amethyst of Destiny is the first of seven books in the young adult epic fantasy series, Dawn of the Gods. All seven books to be released in 2019. 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.


Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. Cool sparkling cover. I like the glow to it. Sounds like a good fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha what a fun sounding premise! I need to check this purple sparkle monster out!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang