Thursday, April 4, 2019

#Thriller #Thursday - Silent Crime by WL Knightly!! #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #crime #books #suspense #booklovers #freebie

Title: Silent Crime
Author: WL Knightly
Genre: Thriller, Suspense, Crime
Length: 211 pages
Series: Hangman Book 1

Book Description:

This world is evil.

My mother used to tell me that evil only comes to those who are looking for it, and maybe she was right.

Corruption and death walk hand and hand in this town. I refuse to give in, but giving up seems to be my only option.

As a detective, I’ve seen enough killing for ten lifetimes, and now, leaving is the only way to keep my sanity.

I never thought that my last case while training my replacement would have a stranglehold on me personally.

It’s like the Hangman is placing the noose around my neck, and the rope is only getting tighter.

His is book 1 in a 6 book series. 
You will need to read the other books to complete the story. 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.
  
More in series:


Happy Reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang