Sunday, April 14, 2019

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #66!!

Welcome to the Sunday Roundup #66!!


Happy Sunday!!
SCHOOL IS OUT!!
SPRING BREAK!!


On the homefront:
Ahhh to feel the wind in my hair, the sweet smell of spring in the air....AHHHH to relax - I only have a two week period to do so and I have booked myself solid. I got out of school yesterday. So even as you read this I will be at my besties house passed out after a night of celebration! A girls weekend - no kids!


Things I know:
My daughter's new favorite thing to do...Cook...I have gained 5lbs already....Ughhh


School Front:
This was the worst semester for me. My GPA dropped because of Chemistry. It was so horrible and I cried for three days during it and I joined a wine club too!!! I am sooo F**King glad it's over. Like I had a terrible teacher and lots of people didn't even pass...LIKE - OMG - WTF is with that guy. I wish diarrhea on him. But it's done and I am out! YAY!! Spring Break is here!



Blog: 
I will be busy working on a bunch of things. I want to write up some of my CWW posts - I had (thinking ahead for once) immediately written down points/notes to the books that I read this year and want to write up a bunch of reviews for them. My goal is to review all the books I read this year. I will also be catching up with all my blogger friends and hopefully adding a few in there. This semester will not be as intense as the last semester so I am happy about that. I will have a bit more time to blog and get back to everyone!  


Around the Blogosphere:

Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool





 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!





----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----




Purchased/Won:



Nothing this week!


Up for Tours:







My Book Reading:




Audiobooks/Books I finished:




None last week but this week I am FREEEEEEE!!!!




Bookstagram:








Song of the Week:



Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 



How have you been?

13 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your break, and you have me missing my daughter cooking for me. I am going to visit her in a few weeks, but it's to see her perform, so she will not be cooking for me. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay for a 2 week break!
    I'm glad the your next semester is looking to be kinder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yepee! Enjoy your break Mary! And as far as cooking goes you could teach her to cook healthy with less sugar and fat LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone could use a break, definitely enjoy your time off. Self care is important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "wish diarrhea on him" that made me laugh out loud! Ha.

    Enjoy your break!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray, enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great spring break. Chemistry was not great for me either. I'm so glad that's all over. My boy wants to be a chef. He's only 7, but he helps me in the kitchen and loves to make cookies and cake. When he gets to do it on his own I know I'll be gaining wait. ^_^ At least it's a few years off. Good luck on getting all your books you read reviewed. When I started blogging I was so good at getting the review written with in a day or two, now it could be a month later. Good thing I take notes. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing, I loooove spring break :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on getting through it! I hope things are a bit easier from now on for you. Ugh Chemistry was one of my worst subjects at school so you have my sympathy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’d need wine to attempt chemistry too!

    Have a great reading week:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful, amazing free week! I hope next semester is much better. My daughter has WF off, then 4 classes before finals. She's all finished by May 6th. She's taking the summer off.
    Happy reading and blogging!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  12. A girls weekend with no kids sounds amazing! Enjoy your break. Too funny about your daughter and cooking. I enjoy baking but I've had to make myself stop or only bake rarely for the same reason! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang