Sunday, March 17, 2019

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #62!!

Welcome to the Sunday Roundup #62!!





Happy St. Patrick's Day!!





On the homefront:
My youngest is giving me a bit of a hard time because I don't give in to her and give her, her way when she wants it. This has us butting heads most days. She has not resorted to hitting me and that is great, so we are getting somewhere. But, lots of yelling and the like. She says now, and I said no, and she gets very angry and just starts - which way she goes is anyone's guess sometimes. I think she is a bit upset as her therapist is leaving and now she has to find a new one. Which means work for me but what can you do. Things will settle down I am sure. I had a nice surprise for the weekend. My bestie took my youngest for the weekend and my oldest made me and my husband dinner! Check out what she made us on Instagram. I loved it. =)


Things I know:
Laundry never ends, neither do the dishes.


School Front:
We are in week 12/15. So only a few more left! I am busting my butt trying to get all these essays/theses done in time, checked and proofed etc. I have all A's except in Chemistry. We are at a B. At this point, I will take that.

A bunch of us in chemistry got together and wore these this past week:
We meant it too!



Blog: 
I had a review up on Friday for - Blackwell - check it out if you get a chance!


Around the Blogosphere:

Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

I didn't grab any links this week and I am still hopping around. This has taken me longer than I thought it would. I have been doing lots of other things and that may be why. I am still hopping so no worries - I WILL GET THERE! =)




 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!





----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----




Purchased/Won:



I purchased these for my daughter and grabbed the pre-order swag for it! 




Up for Tours:




My Book Pleasure Reading:


Ok, so NOS4A2 I am listening to the Audiobook and LOVE IT!
I am reading Little Darlings and really got into it and I am enjoying that. 
Both of these are great books!



Audiobooks/Books I finished this week:

Click on the cover to read my review!





Bookstagram:

I am giving away an eGift Card if you are interested!! WW



Song of the Week:



#MYLIFE
Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 



How have you been this week?


18 comments:

  1. I like the Um shirt! I always felt like that about Chemistry! Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your daughter again. It must be so tiring and frustrating. I hope you are able to get a new therapist very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I always like your round up posts :) They help me stay organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your daughter, I hope things start to look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on Little Darlings. Happy St. Patrick's Day, and enjoy your week.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mary I ams so sad to hear that she gives you a hard time again! But girls can have attitude and be so demanding! My daughter can be a real brat with the "now" and "who do you think you are" etc but I don't give in either. Let's just hope it will go away with growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no ): sorry to hear that, kid's can be so hard some times especially if we don't give them what they want. I hope it turns around for you
    Happy St Patricks day
    Little Darlings looks like a creepy read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you're doing awesome at school! Yay! And I love that shirt- haha that's me with chemistry- perpetually confused. :)

    Little darlings seems like something I'd like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life's tough, definitely can see that funny t-shirt lightening things up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, that UM shirt is awesome.

    I hope you manage to find a new therapist for your daughter. I can understand why making that change would be upsetting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, dogs! I hope your youngest calms down soon. That sounds stressful. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those chem shirts are fantastic! I laughed quite a bit. I read Click'd back in 2017. It was cute. I enjoyed it, and hope to read the sequel as well. I hope your daughter enjoys it, and good luck finding a new therapist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about the conflict with your daughter. I was warned to be prepared for this but my son and I never did get into it. I hope things settle down.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...I hope you and your daughter can patch things up.

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that my kids now do their own washing, (even though I still do the folding otherwise it wouldn’t leave the basket)

    Have a great reading week and please stop by

    Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you have good luck in finding a new therapist. Love the Um shirt! :) And how great of your oldest to make dinner for you! I saw it on IG and it looked delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Um shirt was definitely me in high school chemistry. That class almost killed me. Hope you find a new therapist that works. Finding a good fit can be so hard. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good job with your grades. Sorry having trouble with your youngest. So sweet your oldest made you guys dinner. Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are doing great and only a few weeks left! My daughter just had to change therapists and I think it is working out better but it was stressful. I overlapped in the month it happened with the new one weeks 1,3 and the old one weeks 2,4. But now we are all on with the new. Have a wonderful week.
    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang