Friday, March 15, 2019

#Fantasy #Friday - Consort of Secrets by Eva Chase!! #Free on #Amazon!! #freebie #DarkFantasy #horror #gothic #kindle #bookworms #books

Title: Consort of Secrets
Author: Eva Chase
Genre: Fantasy, Horror, Gothic
Length: 298 pages
Series: Witches Consorts Book 1

Book Description:

Every witch knows the rules: Stick to your own kind. Never reveal your powers to outsiders. Take a consort from the witching families or kiss your magic good-bye forever.

For years I've been quiet, obedient Rose Hallowell. I accepted the man my stepmother chose for me. But I never stopped missing my long-ago friends: brilliant Kyler, stoic Seth, passionate Jin, daredevil Damon, and Gabriel, whose self-assured warmth brought us all together.

Now we're back on my childhood estate to arrange my marriage. The boys I grew up with? They're still in town—and they haven't forgotten me either. And damn if they haven't grown up well. 

They've got no magic, no place in my life. But they're charming and sweet and infuriatingly hot, and I can't seem to stay away. The more I try to resist, the more secrets I uncover about my family, my betrothal, and everything I thought was true about the witching world. 

I've been lied to. I've been betrayed. So to claim my magic and my happiness, I'll break every rule there is—and then some.

Don't mess with this witch. Every rose has thorns.

*Consort of Secrets is the first full-length novel in a steamy reverse harem paranormal romance series. Take a dollop of gothic atmosphere, add a heaping of romantic angst, and mix it up with five enticing young men and a passionate witch just coming into her own.* 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in series:


Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. I love that you post free books on Fridays! I will definitely be checking in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang