Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Can't Wait #Wednesday...Waiting for...Finale by Stephanie Garber!! @SGarberGirl #books #YA #Fantasy #WOW @Flatironbooks #CWW #bookworms #booknerds #booklovers



Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. If you're continuing with WOW, feel free to link those up as well! Find out more here.




Title: Finale
Author: Stephanie Garber
Genre: YA, Fantasy
Publisher: Flatiron Books
Publication Date: May 7, 2019

Blurb:


Welcome, welcome to Finale, the third and final book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Caraval series!

Welcome, welcome to Caraval...all games must come to an end.

It’s been two months since the last Caraval concluded, two months since the Fates have been freed from an enchanted deck of cards, two months since Tella has seen Legend, and two months since Legend claimed the empire’s throne as his own. Now, Legend is preparing for his official coronation and Tella is determined to stop it. She believes her own mother, who still remains in an enchanted sleep, is the rightful heir to the throne.

Meanwhile, Scarlett has started a game of her own. She’s challenged Julian and her former fiancĂ©, Count Nicolas d’Arcy, to a competition where the winner will receive her hand in marriage. Finaly, Scarlett feels as if she is in complete control over her life and future. She is unaware that her mother’s past has put her in the greatest danger of all.

Caraval is over, but perhaps the greatest game of all has begun―with lives, empires, and hearts all at stake. There are no spectators this time: only those who will win...and those who will lose everything.



Why it's my Can't Wait Wednesday:

I have read the first one in this series and really enjoyed it and have the second one waiting for me. Which I plan to have done once school is over. So this will be right up my alley when it comes out. I would like to see how this wraps up. I can't wait!





What is your CWW this week?

7 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy it when you get your hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read the first two! I love the sound of this trilogy. I hope you enjoy this one when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect cover for the conclusion of this series. Hope you love it and it does it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover! I liked the first one and still need to get to the second. I think I will wait until this one is out. I am so loving that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't loved this series, but I am dying over that cover and I may pick it up just to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited for this book too! Let's hope we both enjoy it! Great pick!
    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh nice cover. This is my first time seeing this one- I still have to read caraval.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang