Friday, October 26, 2018

#Fantasy #Friday - Labyrinth of Shadows by Kyla Stone!! #Free on #Amazon!! #books #freebie #YA #kindle #Myth #booklovers

Title: Labyrinth of Shadows
Author: Kyla Stone
Genre: YA, Fantasy, Myth
Length: 390 pages
Series: Queen of Fate & Fury Book 1

Book Description:

A brave hero. A cursed princess. They need each other to survive, but only one can live...

They call me the cursed princess. Daughter of a tyrant king. Sister to the monster.
For seven years, I've watched helplessly as my brother--the crazed, bloodthirsty Minotaur--hunts and devours the human tributes sacrificed to the Labyrinth.

When the queen begs me for help, I seize the chance to change my fate--to finally break the curse, rescue my brother, and transform him into his human form. But I must enter the perilous maze myself.

I'll need the help of the tributes to survive, especially brave, heroic Theseus. Determined to free his people from the terrible blood tithe, Theseus vows to slay the monster, no matter what.

But I won't let that happen.

And I can't let myself fall for Theseus's charms either. Because we can't both win. My quest may cost me everything, including my heart...
To save my brother, Theseus must die.  

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.


Happy Reading!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang