Tuesday, August 14, 2018

#Wrap Up Post - #Summer #TBR Wipeout #Challenge 2018!! #ChallengeComplete

Wrap Up Post!!


Wow, this went by fast! That may be because I was in school for July, so I didn't get much reading in then. I was lucky enough to get out on August 2nd and get some of my much wanted reading done! I got to read lots for August! So, my TBR pile has gotten smaller - at least somewhat! I took the challenge to mean that it ended on the 12th. I hope that I am right on that. Because that is when I ended this challenge. It went from July 1st till August 12th. 


WHAT I HAVE READ AND LISTENED TO:








Week of August 12th: Wrap-Up Post


Ok, so that is my post. I read/listened to 11 books for this challenge. I totally enjoyed being part of it and plan to be in it next year too. I didn't read the books I thought I was going to read. If you checked out my 1st post, I don't think any of these were on my list but I am fine with that. My TBR is so big it didn't matter what I read, just as long as I was reading. 

Challenge Complete!


To see more wrap up posts click - HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! Even if they weren't the ones you originally chose, you still got a lot of books off your TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you did great too! I am glad I took part in it. It kept me focused!

      Delete
  2. Woohoo!! I think that you did an amazing job! I hope that you enjoyed Caraval. It is one book that I really enjoyed so much that it always ends up on my recommend to read lists. Thanks so much for joining us this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan my reads then quite often change my mind if I'm not in the mood for the chosen thing. Like you said, reading something is more important in the long run!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang