Wednesday, April 11, 2018

#Western #Wednesday - The Cowboy and the Kid by Anne McAllister #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #romance #contemporary

Title: The Cowboy and the Kid
Author: Anne McAllister
Genre: Western, Romance, Contemporary
Length: 264 pages
Series: Tanner Brother Book 4

Book Description:

Having a father is a big responsibility.
And finding him a wife is a challenge eight-year-old Becky Jones takes seriously. Ex-rodeo cowboy Taggart Jones is adamant. No marriage. Been there. Done that.

Not even if Becky's dream candidate is her beautiful, blonde teacher, Felicity Albright, who knows about barrettes, patching up scrapes, and hates carrots as much as his daughter. Taggart’s still not interested. Much.

What's a daughter to do? Becky’s nothing if not ingenious, and she’s determined to convince a stubborn Taggart and a bemused Felicity that they really have met their match.

The Tanner Brother series
Book 1: Cowboys Don't Cry
Book 2: Cowboys Don't Quit
Book 3: Cowboys Don't Stay 
Book 4: The Cowboy and the Kid
Book 5: Cowboy Pride



Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in series:


Happy Reading!


4 comments:

  1. I love cowboy books, and he makes a beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the cover is kind of what got my attention. :)
    "Having a father is a big responsibility." ...Then that line KEPT my attention! What a neat line. I don't think I'll be downloading this one, but it does sound like a nice story.
    --Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of broke back mountain movie cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The daughter trying to match-make for dad makes this a book I might read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang