Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Can't Wait #Wednesday - Waiting for...The Girl In The Moon by Terry Goodkind #Thriller #Paranormal




Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here, at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. If you're continuing with WOW, feel free to link those up as well! Find out more here.

Title: The Girl In The Moon
Author: Terry Goodkind
Genre: Suspense, Thriller, Paranormal
Release Date: March 20, 2018
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
Length: 488 pages

Book Description:

Angela Constantine is a girl born broken.

When Angela was young, before she came to realize she had a rare ability, she was a rather ordinary girl. At least, that was what everyone said. But Angela is anything but ordinary. The daughter of a meth addict, she is convinced she was born a freak. Haunted by an abusive childhood, she was forced to become a woman far too soon. And in the process, she became more.

Angela Constantine has a secret life.

Angela juggles multiple jobs to live a secluded life in a cabin in the mountains. But she also lives a secret life, right under everyone’s noses. Because her family’s bloodline carries the ability to recognize killers, she adopts a solitary, violent existence in service of her own, personal mission in life. When Angela unexpectedly finds herself the prey of a group of international terrorists, she is the only one who knows the truth of what they are about to do. She might look like an unlikely hero. She might also be our only hope.

Angela Constantine is . . . The Girl in the Moon.



My Can't Wait Wednesday
I want to read this. I love thrillers and paranormal so this is right up my alley. I want to find out all about her secret life and how she goes about knowing and recognizing killers. I totally want to read this or maybe even get the audiobook. I like the aspect of knowing killers on site. That has to be one cool ability. Anyway, that is my Can't Wait Wednesday! What is yours?


Happy Reading!


26 comments:

  1. The cover leaves so much mystery! Makes you wonder so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds suspenseful, I want to know too where her ability comes from and what it's all about! And why they're after her... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this one too! Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds like a great one. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an ability to have. This sure sounds like it will be a good read. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this sounds so good. It's new to me, I definitely need to add it to my TBR, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this sounds so incredible. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be a really cool ability to have! This one sounds like an interesting thriller. I hope that it is one you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely sounds interesting, am adding to GR!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/win-it-wednesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This ability is not for weak person to handle. Great book

    ReplyDelete
  11. A paranormal thriller...sounds interesting for sure. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've actually never read a Terry Goodkind book before but this one sounds really good. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never read this author, but I've heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds really good. And i really like the cover. Hope you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this one sounds like an exciting one. Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds really intriguing. I hope you love it! Thanks for linking up too!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, definitely sounds very interesting! Kind of like a vigilante!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, this sounds SO good! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a good read. I don't think I've read one with a character having that ability before. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh, this does sound good! What a crazy ability to have. I hope it is as good as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sounds like a good read! I'd never heard of it before. I hope you enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. That cover looks SO creepy.....but the plot does sound VERY interesting, not to mention INTENSE! I think I'll give it a go! Thanks for featuring this book!! Hope you like it!! :) :)

    Thanks as well for commenting on my own CWW post!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH WOW! What an interesting premise this is!! Going on my TBR for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang