Wednesday, February 21, 2018

#Western #Wednesday #Free on #Amazon #Kindle #eBook #Romance

Title: The Rockstar Cowboy
Author: KC Klein
Genre: Western, Romance
Series: In the Heart of Texas Book 1
Length: 216 pages

Book Description:

Book One In The Heart Of Texas Series 

She's off-limits and he's off his game, but together, they could make perfect harmony...

What country legend Brent Kane needs is some good old-fashion female distraction. With pressure to write his next album mounting and the sales from his latest album teetering, Brent needs to find his muse–fast. So when Brent holes up at the Double D Ranch in Somewhere Texas to write his next single the last thing he expected was to find his muse in the form of his best friend’s little sister.
DJ Diaz, the nonsense part owner of the DD Ranch, is not at all affected by Brent’s good looks and play boy charm. She’s fallen once before and learned firsthand the heartache of loving a rock star. But spending time with the man who let her down ten years ago shows her that something’s missing from her life—fun. But will DJ be able to keep her heart from becoming involved in this “just for fun” relationship? And more importantly, will Brent?

The Rock Star Cowboy is the first book in a gripping small town contemporary romance series. If you like gut-wrenching emotional love stories, fascinating and complex characters, and happily-ever-afters guaranteed to stay with you long after you close the book than KC Klein will become your new "go-to" author.

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.


More in series:


Happy Reading!


4 comments:

  1. See alot of rockstar books but I have yet to see a Country Star.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that is why I thought it was so cool. I want to read this soon. =)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the info-- I downloaded this one.
    The "best friend's sister/brother" trope is something that I've actually been thinking about lately. (I'm in the middle of Tessa Bailey's "Crashed Out," which has a best friend's little brother trope AND a rock star!)
    Is it just me, or in reality is this not really such a big deal as it's made out to be in romance novels? I feel like in books, it's SOOOO TABOO.
    Just a thought. Also, hooray for freebies! :p
    --Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do make it a big deal. I don't know about Taboo but definitely a big deal. I don't know why but I like reading these books. Glad you grabbed it. It's worth a read. I have to go check out Crashed Out.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang