Tuesday, March 26, 2019

#Teen #Tuesday - All the Things We Lost by Kayla Tirrell!! #Free on #Amazon!! #YA #kindle #Contemporary #freebie #books #bookworms

Title: All the Things We Lost
Author: Kayla Tirrell
Genre: YA, Contemporary, Coming of Age
Length: 186 pages
Series: River Valley Lost & Found Book 1

Book Description:

I never thought I'd return to River Valley. 

But after my mom's death, everyone thought a change of scenery might help. Now I'm busy rebuilding my relationship with my dad and working at a local diner. I was even happy to hear my childhood best friend works there as a cook. 

Too bad he's cold and distant. He acts like he doesn't know who I am. 

So why can't I stop thinking about him and wondering what happened while I was away?

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.
More in series:


Happy Reading!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang