Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Can't Wait #Wednesday...Waiting for...You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn!! @erinhahn_author #books #YA #Contemporary #WOW @WednesdayBooks #CWW #bookworms #booknerds #booklovers




Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. If you're continuing with WOW, feel free to link those up as well! Find out more here.



Title: You'd Be Mine
Author: Erin Hahn
Genre: YA, Contemporary
Publisher: Wednesday Books
Publication Date: April 2, 2019

Blurb:


Annie Mathers is America’s sweetheart and heir to a country music legacy full of all the things her Gran warned her about. Superstar Clay Coolidge is most definitely going to end up one of those things.

But unfortunately for Clay, if he can’t convince Annie to join his summer tour, his music label is going to drop him. That’s what happens when your bad boy image turns into bad boy reality. Annie has been avoiding the spotlight after her parents’ tragic death, except on her skyrocketing YouTube channel. Clay’s label wants to land Annie, and Clay has to make it happen.

Swayed by Clay’s undeniable charm and good looks, Annie and her band agree to join the tour. From the start fans want them to be more than just tour mates, and Annie and Clay can’t help but wonder if the fans are right. But if there’s one part of fame Annie wants nothing to do with, it’s a high-profile relationship. She had a front row seat to her parents’ volatile marriage and isn’t interested in repeating history. If only she could convince her heart that Clay, with his painful past and head over heels inducing tenor, isn’t worth the risk.
 



Why it's my Can't Wait Wednesday:

I love books about music so this one is right up my alley. I have the ARC of it but haven't gotten a chance to read it. I think I am still going to get this one because my cover has nothing on it and I would really like this cover for my book. 





What is your CWW this week?

9 comments:

  1. I really like that cover, so summery! Hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! I like books that incorporate music or the music industry as well- I enjoy band kinda stuff haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want summer. Hope you love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks like a cute read. I hope you enjoy it when you get to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a fun spring read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oddly enough, I am starting this book tonight and very excited about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang