Wednesday, February 14, 2018

#Western #Wednesday #Free on #Amazon #kindle #eBook #Romance

Title: Big Blue Sky Novella
Author: Hildie McQueen
Genre: Western, Romance,
Series: Shades of Blue Book 1

Book Description:

A story of two very different people who belong together, proof that sometimes fate can have a sense of humor when it comes to love

Left to raise his infant son alone, a hardened Hank Cole is determined to make the best of it while prospering his ranch, but 
when a beautiful woman literally lands on his doorstep, he is helpless against the attraction between them.

Elizabeth Dawson is too outspoken for gentle society, but she may be the perfect match for a tough Montana cowboy.

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in series:


Happy Reading!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really like single dad reads. I just have to give them credit. I have known quite a few single dads. I almost feel like that is a new wave. Dad's taking care of the kinds instead of moms. I hope you get a chance to read it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang