Wednesday, February 14, 2018

#HappyValentinesDay #Freebies & More!! #Books #Free #Kindle #eBooks


Happy Valentine's Day!
If you celebrate, have a Happy Valentine's Day. If not, no worries. It is not a big event here either. We do all get some chocolate tho. It's just a great time of year to get it. But, what I do like about it is posting about some free ebooks that have something to do with Valentines/Cupid etc. So, pull up a chair, get that kindle out, and download some Valentine/Romance/Love/Cupid ebooks that I rounded up for you! Enjoy! As always please make sure they are still free before you purchase them. I am not responsible if you purchase it without looking at the price.

Happy Valentine's to you and your loved ones.


    
  

Click on the images to pick up your copy!



Happy Reading!




8 comments:

  1. Awesome Post. Thanks for sharing these titles with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I forgot the links but corrected it. =)
      I am losing it with work. But, I put them in so they work now.
      Yes, the cover is pretty but I love the cover for the highlander book.

      Delete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for my presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's interesting to see the quality of writing in the different books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they are all different. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang