Wednesday, July 24, 2019

TEMPORARY BLOG HIATUS --- LIFE EMERGENCIES!!!







I am sorry but I have to put the blog on hold for a bit and will be back to it as soon as possible. I love all of my fellow bloggers, authors, tour companies and readers. I just have to take the time right now and focus on my family and our life issues or there might not be something to worry about. I will be back as soon as I can. Lots of life emergencies are going on right now and I MUST concentrate on them now. I just don't have the time to do everything at once right now. I plan to be back in the next few weeks but I can't right now. I am sorry for any author that is put on hold for this and will try to make it up as soon as I am back.


All my blogger friends I will be back with your blog also. I am sorry.




Mary

10 comments:

  1. Hope all will be well with you, sorry to hear. Life has lots of unexpected things that come up. I'm sure most your readers will understand! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out, and you take care of you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be thinking about you, Mary, and hoping everything works out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mary, I do hope everything works out for the best. Take as long as you need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everything will be okay for you. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Mary I hope everything is or will be right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're okay! See you on the next hops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just checking in, hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang