Sunday, April 21, 2019

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #67!!

Welcome to the Sunday Roundup #67!!



Hoppy EASTER!!


On the homefront:
Ok, well I thought I would have lots of time to read and get a bunch of books read before I went back to school in May. That is not happening. What did happen was that I spent the week with my family. Of course with Easter, I thought it would be a good idea for me and the kiddos to visit with some family. Not that Easter is a big deal in our house - it's not. What I did do was grab my Aunt in NJ and take her to see her sister in VA, to my other Aunt. So, I spent it with family. I loved every minute of it too. 


Things I know:
Family is everything, enjoy them.


School Front:
On Spring Break!


Blog: 
Nothing that new going on. I have been away and enjoying the time off. Getting to blogs and commenting this week so bare with me. I am coming to you!! 


Around the Blogosphere:
Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:




 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!





----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----




Purchased/Won:



I got these from Amazon for World Book Day!! 
Grab your free copies!!



  






Up for Tours:







My Book Reading:



Audiobooks/Books I finished:



None this week!




Bookstagram:








Song of the Week:



Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 



How have you been?

20 comments:

  1. We don't do anything for things like Easter and Christmas. Everything is just another ordinary day for Chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your time with family..Happy Easter!

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice that you went on a little family road trip. I hope you enjoyed every second of your spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy family time, and today we're going to my daughter's house for a barbecue, and my youngest son is also going...he and his wife live way up north in our very huge state and are visiting here this week.

    Enjoy your books and your week...here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoy the family visit time! Easter is kind of a non-holiday for us so it's just a regular Sunday here (grocery shopping, laundry, etc). Glad you're enjoying your spring break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy you are taking some time off the blog and for your family Mary! Enjoy all that you can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a great family time and a happy Easter. Don't feel stressed about not blogging, take your time.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, finally got time to catch up on a few things. I wish you a happy long weekend holiday.
    Always good to let go of things

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m glad you got to spend some time with your family. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you got some good quality family time in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you're enjoy time with your family! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My family is scattered everywhere so we don't often get together. Glad you had time with family and a fun Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you had some great family time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm wonderful, going back to work tomorrow after a week off for spring break :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Family time is good. I love the extra time off we get at Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome haul. Spending time with family is wonderful. I am hoping this week you find a little time to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the World Book Day freebies tip. I got them all last year too. It's great you were able to have all that family time. I hope you can fit in a bit of reading before it's back to school. Have another wonderful week!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so sweet you took your Aunt to visit your other Aunt. Yes Family is everything. Happy Easter. We do not do nothing big either. Small with kids and grandkids. I do carry on a tradition we did as kids for years with my grandmother. The Easter Bunny rings the doorbell and leaves Easter Basket on the front porch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Breaks always seem to fly by and it sounds like you found a great way to spend yours! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope your spring break is going good! Easter isn't a huge deal for us either, we just get together and spend some quality time together.

    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang