Sunday, April 7, 2019

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #65!!

Welcome to the Sunday Roundup #65!!



Happy Sunday!!

On the homefront:
Last Sunday I didn't have a Sunday Roundup up. I dedicated to my sister. God, I miss her. Now I am back with a two-week round-up which is not much different than one. I didn't purchase any books! YAY, me! I didn't even get any for my daughter this week. Things have been going pretty good. I had a family meeting and we have switched some chores around, now I am not the one doing it all and let me tell you - I was. So, that is a relief to me. Today is my youngest brothers birthday!! Happy Birthday to him!


Things I know:
Going back to school is HARD. The rewards are endless tho. 


School Front:
Final week! FINALS WEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Blog: 
I had two reviews last week, check them out:


Around the Blogosphere:

Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool








 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!





----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----




Purchased/Won:


NONE to busy in my textbooks this week.
But next week - reading for pleasure!!! 



Up for Tours:

I did not think Sheila Roberts was going to send me her book. It was stated (with the tour company) that I could review the ebook (my kindle is broken) and I said that I could not. So I didn't put much thought into it and guess what showed up at my door - Her third installment of Moonlight Habor series! I am so excited! 






My Book Reading:



 I am starting Sherwood RIGHT after finals!





Audiobooks/Books I finished:




Loved them both! I am displeased with ending tho! 





Bookstagram:

Giving away a $15 Amazon Gift Card for Final Week! FINALLLLLSSSSS!!! 







Song of the Week:



Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 



How have the last two weeks been?

14 comments:

  1. If only I could get my husband to do more chores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jee sounds like a busy week, definitely take some time to care for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it isn't long now if you're in finals week. We just found out my daughter's finals are May 2, 6. Do you have much of a break before the next classes or are you finished? Good Luck! Yay for help. Enjoy those new reads!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your hectic week! Great song of the week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with finals! And I hope Sherwood is good- I want to try that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy, doing it all just isn't a good solution. Well, maybe for everyone else it is (LOL) but not for you! Hopefully everyone is pitching in now. I've never read anything by Shelia Roberts but that cover looks like the perfect summer/beach read!

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Fleetwood Mac. Hope you enjoy your break. Can't wait for your thoughts on Raven's Tale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good that the family is taking some stuff off your plate. Good luck on your finals. I know you will do awesome! And, I hope your son had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck on your finals and I'm sure you are happy to have help with those chores:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your finals.

    Have a great reading week :)

    Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually managed not to buy any books either (even though it was hard)!!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've had a lot of issues with Stephen King books being spoiled by poor endings so I hope his son isn't going the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to your brother. Love Fleetwood Mac. he does feel great when get to give out chores and not do all the work. That is awesome and sweet Author Sheila Roberts ended up send you her book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday to your brother! That's great that you switched up some chores and aren't trying to do everything. It sounds like you've got more than enough on your plate! I have the Sheila Roberts and I'm so excited. I've really been wanting to read more from her. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang