Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Can't Wait #Wednesday...Waiting for...Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan!! @glitzandshadows #books #YA #Fantasy #WOW @WednesdayBooks #CWW #bookworms #booknerds #booklovers




Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. If you're continuing with WOW, feel free to link those up as well! Find out more here.



Title: Wicked Saints
Author: Emily A. Duncan
Genre: YA, Fantasy
Publisher: Wednesday Books
Publication Date: April 2, 2019

Blurb:



A girl who can speak to gods must save her people without destroying herself.

A prince in danger must decide who to trust.

A boy with a monstrous secret waits in the wings.

Together, they must assassinate the king and stop the war.

In a centuries-long war where beauty and brutality meet, their three paths entwine in a shadowy world of spilled blood and mysterious saints, where a forbidden romance threatens to tip the scales between dark and light. Wicked Saints is the thrilling start to Emily A. Duncan’s devastatingly Gothic Something Dark and Holy trilogy..
 



Why it's my Can't Wait Wednesday:

This one sounds really intriguing. I have not read anything by this author but this sounds like I would really like it. I love that she can talk to the gods and that they have to stop the war. 





What is your CWW this week?

8 comments:

  1. A lot of people seem to be loving this one in early reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blurb for this one has me intrigued. I can't wait to read it myself. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll try to grab this from the library eventually. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I've heard of this one! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing this one around, and I agree- sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am seeing a ton of great reviews for this one. I hope you love it when you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this book around and it seems interesting! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang